Worshiping Together Again – Safely
We are excited about coming back to church for Sunday morning worship! It will be wonderful to see one another again. naturally, we want to do that in the safest manner possible. Because the coronavirus is still out there, we need to be smart for ourselves and protective for one another. In order to start having worship services back in the church we will need to observe the following COVID-19 related protocols. These are ways we can worship together while practicing the important precaution of social distancing.
- We will only meet for worship. Sunday School will continue to be suspended, at least for a while.
- In an effort to minimize our exposure to one another in the sanctuary, the worship service will be a little shorter than usual.
- We will not observe the Passing of the Peace.
- Please keep a distance of 6 feet from other worshippers (other than family members).
- We will only sit in every other row of pews in an effort to practice social distancing. If there are others in your pew, please also sit as far away from none family members as possible.
- Please wear a face mask as you enter, leave the sanctuary, or any other time you are in the aisle or come close to other persons.
- Rev. Williams will wear a mask until he enters the chancel area behind the communion rail.
- The pastor will not stand at the door after the worship service.
- Ushers will not be helping with the worship service.
- Bulletins and offering plates will be placed at the entrances. When you arrive, please pick up a bulletin and place your offering in the offering plate.
- All pews, door knobs, and other surfaces will be sanitized before worship.
- Hymnals have been removed from the pews; hymns will be printed in the bulletin.
If you are ill, vulnerable to COVID-19, or are concerned about being in public, please do not come to church.